Saturday, July 5, 2014

A Haiku! By Felix

Oscar again says he is too tired to blog.  I am the smart one anyway so I will blog again today.

Summertime napping
Too warm to play with Oscar
He is sleepy too

I am smart and am a poet.  SmellyMan tells me this is a "Haiku".  I think that is human for "dog poet".  

Oscar and I were very lazy today.  It is hot!  South Dakota must be much hotter than where we used to live.  I told Oscar that means there will be no snow here. We did not like snow when we lived in a pipe.  South Dakota will be warm and will not have snow.  It was so warm we did not want to play outside much today.

I think it is also because Oscar thinks he looks silly on hot days.  His tongue is longer than his face, and is too big for his mouth when it is hot.  He does look silly but I do not tell him that.  I am nice. He is not as smart as me and will not read this.  You do not have to worry.

Oscar and I do like sleeping in our new house.  It is full of soft places.  When SillyFamily is watching MovingPictureBox, we will sleep on SoftFuzzyFloor.  We did not have SoftFuzzyFloor in our pipe.  Oscar is scaredy-cat and still likes to sleep behind a chair.  I am braver and will sleep in the open more than Oscar.  I am very good looking so did not run away when SmellyMan took this picture.  Maybe Oscar HideSleeps behind the chair because he is ugly.

He is not as handsome as me, but I do not tell him that.  I am nice.


Felix


3 comments:

  1. I love that you are branching out into poetry, Felix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Felix. You're a poet. And we didn't even know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felix, I'm so glad SD doesn't have snow...wink, wink! I love your photo.

    ReplyDelete