Monday, July 28, 2014

BUSTED - Criminal Behavior

Busted!  And so young!  Oscar and me are too young to be criminal!  But according to FlowerySmellingGirl, we now are criminal.  I did not think we were criminal.  I was just having fun...at first!  Then I got scared.  I do not think I should be criminal for being scared.  Here is what happened...

FlowerySmellingGirl and Dwarfman came home and let us outside in the yard.  We like playing in the yard, and it is a good time of day when SillyFamily comes home! There were WorkerStrangers (DANGER!!) though who had been painting the back deck.  Oscar and me do not like strangers and we kept far away!  We went to the far corner of the yard, and saw WorkerStrangers had left the gate open.

We have never been outside of the yard or house!  What fun it would be, I told Oscar!  We ran out the gate very fast.  What a big world to explore outside the gate!  There were many other houses and yards and sniffy smells!  What fun this would be in BigOutsideWorld!!

FlowerySmellingGirl did not seem to think it was fun!  She acted VERY scared and started to run for us.  She yelled for Dwarfman and he came running too.  I was still having fun!  SillyFamily wanted to play chase in BigOutsideWorld!  I was playing chase, but Oscar did not.   He is big chicken and was scared in BigOutsideWorld.  He is no good at chase!  FlowerySmellingGirl and NeighborStranger (DANGER!!) herded him back into the yard.  Chase time was over for Oscar.

But not for me Felix!  I am VERY fast!  Why are SillyPeople so slow?  They can never catch Pipe Spaniels when we are running!  I played chase and keep away, with ME being the thing keeping away!  FlowerySmellingGirl did not seem happy playing chase, she seemed very scared and upset.  Why would she be scared and upset playing chase?  It did not make sense.  FlowerySmellingGirl got on the TalkieBox and told SmellyMan to come home quickly.  Did SmellyMan want to play chase too?  What fun!

Dwarfman and NeighborStranger (DANGER!!) chased me but I am very fast!  I ran very fast and very far.  I won!  Nobody could find Felix!  I am master hider!!  More NeighborStrangers (DANGER!!) saw me and talked SweetTalk, but I was not fooled!  I did not let anyone catch me!  I saw DwarfMan and FlowerySmellingGirl many times but they did not see me.  I am too fast!  I am invisible when I am hiding good.  I may be a SuperDog!!!

The game was starting to not be fun though.  I decided the BigOutsideWorld is scary!  There are many strange sights, with many strange dogs and NeighborStrangers (DANGER!!).  I was getting very scared!  SmellyMan was now home and was riding on his bike, while DwarfMan and FlowerySmellingGirl were looking in their car.  DwarfMan saw me once but I ran very fast.  Maybe SillyFamily left the gate open on purpose!!  Maybe SillyFamily does not like Felix, and wanted to chase me away!!

Finally SmellyMan saw me from his bike.  I was very far from home!  But when SmellyMan saw me, I ran very fast!  I was like a FastRaceDog and ran straight for 3 blocks before SmellyMan could barely start after me.  Was he going to chase me away too?  SmellyMan followed fast on his bike, with FlowerySmellingGirl coming behind in her car.  HAH!  I had lost them!  Felix was tricky!  I turned a corner and went another direction.  A NeighborStranger (DANGER!) had seen me though, and pointed for SillyFamily to follow me.

Drat!  SillyFamily was still trying to chase me away!  I found a yard with a fence. The gate was open!  I went in the gate...SillyFamily would never find me there!  I was laying in the back yard of a NeighborStranger (DANGER!!) when SmellyMan saw me.  SmellyMan saw me and called my name, then he RAN very quickly to shut the gate to the NeighborStranger (DANGER!!) yard.  I have never seen SmellyMan run so fast!!  He trapped me in the yard!

Curses!  I was sure BadTimes were coming.  SuzyClay and SillyFamily do not know, but I have had bad times with SillyPeople, back Before.  Before was scary, when Oscar and me were Pipe Spaniels.  SillyFamily had chased me away, and now trapped me in the fence.  Were BadTimes coming again?

SmellyMan opened the gate and walked into the yard with me.  You will not get me without another chase, I told SmellyMan!  But SmellyMan did not want to chase.  SmellyMan sat down in the grass and talked SweetTalk to Felix.  SweetTalk?  But SillyFamily had chased me away!  SillyFamily had left the gate open!  I thought SillyFamily did not want Felix!!

This was not true!  SillyFamily still loved Felix very, very much!  I was wrong, SillyFamily was not trying to chase me away!  I let SmellyMan pick me up, and he put me in the car with FlowerySmellingGirl.  I was very tired!  I was very happy to get home and be with Oscar and SillyFamily again.

The good news is that SillyFamily loves me!  The bad news is that Oscar and me are now criminal pups!  I think I am more criminal than Oscar.  Oscar went back to SillyFamily's yard right away, while I ran and played chase.  So far it is not bad being criminal though!   SillyFamily all seemed very upset, but now it seems I am getting more pets and hugs than ever before!! It is good to be in SillyFamily.  If the gate is ever open again, I will still run!  But maybe not so far...


Felix


2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, Felix. You are going to make SmellyMan have gray hair! I'm so glad you trusted him to pick you up and take you back home, where you are safe. You're going to have to give DwarfMan extra feet kisses, since he had to run all over looking for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. Felix. Omg. Listen to oscar next time. Please!

    ReplyDelete