Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Oscar's Rebuttal

WHOA there, Felix!  You think I'm going to let that one pass? You think I'm going to let YOU put up a blog post, talking as if you're the brave one and like I'm some sort of coward?   THINK AGAIN, brother!!!

Forget everything Felix said...it's nonsense.  As NiceGirl said when she dropped us off here, I am the "sophisticated" one!  I'm pretty sure "sophisticated" means the same thing as "brave", it just has more letters.  Yessir, there's no doubt about it, I am the dapper, sophisticated, and BRAVE one in this doggy family!

OK, I admit it was a little bit scary to be dropped off with SmellyMan, FlowerySmellingGirl, and DwarfMan.  After all, we both loved NiceGirlandMan very much.  But it's ME that's been leading this new household!  It's ME that's been taking charge and showing Felix the ropes!   Is it being "scared" to prefer to hide sleep under something, like under this piano bench?  Heck no!  It's intelligent!  What if something fell from the sky?  This is a new house...who knows what kinds of things happen here!  I'm not being scared by resting under things, I'm being SMART!  And SOPHISTICATED (that means BRAVE, Felix!!!).

One thing you'll learn pretty quick if you read this blog...everything Felix posts is bound to be a bunch of hooey!  I consider him my "little" brother, perhaps one that should be seen but not heard.  DID YOU HEAR THAT FELIX!  I AM IN CHARGE!!  ZIP IT!  No more mean blog posts.

All right, now that we've got that straightened out, I think I'll take a nap.  But look, I'm being SOPHISTICATED!  I'm being BRAVE!  I'm napping near the coffee table, but not under it!

Oscar


3 comments:

  1. That Felix, always talkin' smack about you. You ARE a sophisticated boy! Love you and miss you, too, Oscar. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping everybody up to date on your progress. It's great to hear from both of you boys. Just FYI for everyone else, that's how we referred to Oscar and Felix whenever we discussed them. "The boys." Dixie and Libby are "The girls." Simple, I know. But it works. :)

    ReplyDelete